It’s wedding season and our gift shop and garden center are packed with great gifts ideas for the happy couple. Give a gift that they will remember for years to come.
Here are some of our favorite ideas for wedding gifts:
- Porch Brooms: A broom as a wedding present? Why not! The couple will remember you as they sweep away debris, cobwebs, bugs or critters! Comes in handy at Halloween too.
- Trees: A beautiful tree will be living tribute to the couple.
- Garden Art: A unique and whimsical piece of art for the garden makes for a memorable and lasting gift.
- Pillows: Accent pillows will add a touch of color and comfort to the new couple’s home.
- Artwork: From a sassy sign to a pretty picture, art makes for a special gift both can enjoy.
- MD Gift Card: Let the couple can choose what they’d like. A flat of perennials, a load of mulch or some shrubs, you’ll know the couple will get exactly what they want.
- Furniture: A pair of deck chairs or a bench for the garden would be welcome in a new couple’s home.
- Garden Tools: Arm the couple with a handy selection of tools like a shovel, rake, hand tools or pruners. They’ll have what they need for any yard task at hand.
As always, we offer complimentary gift wrapping.