Garden Center Sales
Full time year round position.This is an indoor and outdoor rotating retail sales position. Must have excellent customer service skills, like getting dirty, be able to lift at least 40 pounds and be hardworking with a good attitude and willing to learn. Saturdays Required. Fun and dynamic work environment. Gardening experience preferred but will train the right person.
Employee discount and health benefits available.
Full time, year round experienced mechanic to maintain our fleet. CDL a plus, but not required. Employee discount and health benefits available. Pay DOE.
Seasonal or year round truck driver. Must have CDL. Employee discount and health benefits available. Pay DOE.
Seasonal position. Full time seasonal. No experience necessary, long hours with opportunity for overtime pay. Employee discount available. Pay DOE.
Seasonal full time, April-October.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
• Diagnose and treat insect, disease, weed and cultural issues associated with lawn and tree care.
• Establish relationships with customers, increase sales and resolve any customer issues.
• Identify and resolve customer concerns in the field.
• Complete required production forms.
• Mix and apply pesticides as needed and help load and unload equipment, chemicals and fertilizers from /to trucks and storage areas.
• Perform any related work as required.
• We prefer Lawncare, Ornamental and/or Pest Control Background (current Applicator license a plus)
• Valid, permanent driver’s license
• Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, chemical labels and maintenance manuals
• Strong work ethic
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to pull a 300ft spray hose.
Employee discount available. Pay DOE.